Spring Picture Day
Thursday, March 8th, 2018
- Only students who have paid online or have payment with them will have picture taken.
B.S.E. KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Bradie Shrum Elementary School will be enrolling Kindergarten students for the 2018-2019 school year.
When: Thursday and Friday, April 5th and 6th from 8:30-2:00.
What you need to know:
Appointments are required. Beginning February 19th call 812-883-3700 and ask for Traci Cornwell.
Allow at least one hour or more for your appointment.
NO paperwork will be started until you have provided: Birth Certificate and Immunization Records for your child.
Incoming kindergarten students must be 5 by August 1, 2018.
You must have:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Address (current utility bill, mortgage/lease agreement,orgovernment correspondence with your current address)
- Your Driver’s License
- YOUR CHILD (child must be with you)
- Any Applicable Court Papers (if relevant)
Dr. Seuss Week
Monday: Snuggle Up and Read Day. Wear your favorite pajamas. I Am Not Going to Get Up Today!
Tuesday: College Day. Wear your favorite college apparel. Oh, The Places You’ll Go
Wednesday: Thing 1/Thing 2 Day. Find a twin and dress alike.The Cat in the Hat
Thursday: Go Green Day. Wear green and the cafeteria will be serving Green Eggs and Ham.
Friday: Reading Jogs the Mind Day. Wear your favorite sweatpants and tennis shoes.